COVID-19 COMMUNICATION UPDATES
Please bookmark this page for updates on communications for Red Rock Employees, friends and families.
This website will be updated regularly as details change on client sites and from the Australian Government. Please consult with your recruitment coordinator if you have questions relating to your personal circumstances.
Updated: 3:00pm AEST on Wednesday, 15 April 2020
- A new Higher Education Relief Package will support workers who have been displaced as a result of the COVID-19 crisis and who are looking to upskill or retrain. It will also provide funding certainty to higher education providers. Read more.
- The Government has passed legislation for the $130 billion JobKeeper Payment to keep more Australians in jobs and support businesses affected by the Coronavirus. Read more.
- The Federal Government has released the modelling behind Australia’s Coronavirus response. It shows how the virus could spread through the Australian population under different scenarios but does not predict the future or factually represent Australia’s current position. Early data suggests physical distancing and other measures taken in Australia are slowing the growth in cases to a point where the health system can meet expected demand.
- There has been an increase in COVID-19 themed cyber activity towards websites designed to either install software or steal personal information and banking details. Learn more about protecting yourself against cybercrime, or report a cybercrime.
- The National Cabinet has agreed that states and territories will implement a mandatory Code of Conduct for commercial tenancies (PDF 240Kb).
- Public gatherings, excluding household members, have been reduced to a maximum of two people. Check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information.
- Everyone should stay home unless you are: shopping for what you need, receiving medical care, exercising or travelling to work or education. Read more.
- Stay informed. Download the official government “Coronavirus Australia” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join our WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.
RESOURCES AND DOWNLOADS
The Federal Government has established a Coronavirus Health Information Line, which operates 24/7 on 1800 020 080.
Australian Government Department of Health website
Stop the spread poster